Re: Hollywoodbets Durban July Log 17 May

1 year 9 months ago
DN 2000
Safe Passage up to 122
Pomp and Power stays 118
Aragosta upto 118
Waterberry Lane up to 117
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 9 months ago
Thought Waterberry Lane's performance was eye-catching. Considering turned into the straight in last place, and for me, was probably finishing the fastest. First time going further than 1600m and on that, think both trainer and jockey will be optimistic about the horse seeing out the extra furlong.

From a punting perspective, think the Kannemeyer double Cosmic Highway (Scottsville Saturday) X Waterberry Lane is worth a punt.

i see entry for challenge and cup trial - for me if he runs in either then the July would be a bridge too far - done enough to qualify i think

• Brendanr
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

1 year 9 months ago
Thought Waterberry Lane's performance was eye-catching. Considering turned into the straight in last place, and for me, was probably finishing the fastest. First time going further than 1600m and on that, think both trainer and jockey will be optimistic about the horse seeing out the extra furlong.

From a punting perspective, think the Kannemeyer double Cosmic Highway (Scottsville Saturday) X Waterberry Lane is worth a punt.

i see entry for challenge and cup trial - for me if he runs in either then the July would be a bridge too far - done enough to qualify i think

I think the fact that he's entered perhaps shows Mr Kannemeyer knows he's under pressure at the bottom to get it. Maybe trying to cement his place. Unlike him to run him again so close for nothing..

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 9 months ago

I think the fact that he's entered perhaps shows Mr Kannemeyer knows he's under pressure at the bottom to get it. Maybe trying to cement his place. Unlike him to run him again so close for nothing..

Last 2 years top 4 daily news got into july

• bayern
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 9 months ago
DN 2000
Safe Passage up to 122
Pomp and Power stays 118
Aragosta upto 118
Waterberry Lane up to 117

Good "numbers" if you fancy Waterberry Lane, me thinks;)
Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy.

• Sealegs

1 year 9 months ago
Kommet not entered for either race?
Zapatillas has followed an unconventional route into the July, in terms of running the cape features then moving up to Jhb. This is the only other horse, Imo, other than Safe Passage, that could show significant improvement.

I think the 3 year Olds will dominate once more.

• Sealegs

1 year 9 months ago
Kommet not entered for either race?
Zapatillas has followed an unconventional route into the July, in terms of running the cape features then moving up to Jhb. This is the only other horse, Imo, other than Safe Passage, that could show significant improvement.

I think the 3 year Olds will dominate once more.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds