Final Log Summer Cup

• Frodo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Final Log Summer Cup

1 year 4 months ago
Yes last year I think the first 4 were under sufferance, but I think both Got the Greenlight and Malmoos did not run up to their previous form - of course it can happen again that all the 'form' horses go missing, but I don't think it will happen again
The following user(s) said Thank You: ElvisisKing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• the good
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

1 year 4 months ago
I agree, Cherish THE GOOD;) :silly:

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 4 months ago
It's on the cards that it will be a fancied runners race this year .
Imo many just can't win ........🙃

• ElvisisKing
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Wat a SWANSONG this could be for Mr. Pierre....... he only has 2 x rides on the day R 7 & R10

Not sure but come Saturday he may STILL be looking for winner 5,500 ??

Wat a fairytail ending this COULD be for him to get his magic winner on A GR1 race & 1st prize 1,5 MIL.. I think draw 12 will suit both rider & horse quite well... Pierre has ridden him before ONCE for a 2nd in OCTOBER.... & i Don't expect Mr. Tarry to give Pierre any instructions !

I'm going to take a little 18 /1 plus 25/10 4 x places....... go out with a BANG PIERRE !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• ElvisisKing
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
also R 7 # 7 my Favourite number.

How can i ever forget 2019 SA DERBY Gr1
SAMURAI WARRIER R8 # 8 Strydom rides...... HOT favourite HAWAAM SCRATCHED at the parade ring for breaking thru the barriers..

Striker....... any price I only had HIM & HAWAAM in P6........ Striker - a masterfull ride.... START TO FINNISH....... I had FIELD R9 in P6.

It paid 2,5 MIL.. I had a SMALL % thanks to FRODO who had given me a roughie earlier in the P6.......

GO PIERRE....... u owe me nothing...... just go out in GLORY !!

• Krisg

1 year 4 months ago
Greetings All.

Just my thoughts on the Summer Cup.
The top 2 rated look the right ones, but my Lurker is Red Saxon, especially if the going is soft.

• Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 4 months ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Scott

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 4 months ago
Win a car from Betway

Stand to win 1 of 2 VW Polo VIVOS

Opt in and place a R50 or more bet on any horse racing (including tote bets) by 26 November to earn an entry into the draw to be 1 of 2 winners to drive away from this year’s Summer Cup in a brand-new VW Polo Vivo.

Each R50 or more bet you place will earn you another entry into the draw.

www.betway.co.za/summer-cup/?optin=SummerCup

• Neon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

1 year 4 months ago
Hey guys

Going to leave this here

But if Astrix can produce a run like this..

www.formgrids.info/subscriber/fgRaceResu...04TN876,ZA&hs=ASTRIX

Im sure theres value to him at 50/1

• wonbyamile
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Vinegar... My outsider

• Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 4 months ago
JONSSON WORKWEAR LEAPS INTO NEW LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP WITH 4RACING
4Racing is delighted to welcome Jonsson Workwear as the official workwear partner for the Betway Summer Cup – the kickstart to a long-term powerhouse partnership.
Taking place at Turffontein Racecourse on Saturday 26 November, this year’s much-anticipated race is set to be a horseracing and entertainment extravaganza.
As leaders in the workwear & apparel industry, this new sponsorship will see 4Racing staff working at the horseracing events kitted out head-to-toe in Jonsson Workwear – from the track and event staff to the TV crew, as well as the grooms for the main race. This echoes the brand’s notion of providing endless workwear possibilities for all industries and businesses, as well as being aligned with the peak performance that occurs on the racecourse.
Jonsson Workwear’s CEO, Nick Jonsson said, “We’re proud to have built this new partnership of possibilities, and we’re thrilled to be part of such a prestigious event on the South African horseracing calendar. Being able to clothe Summer Cup staff resonates with our brand’s ability to serve a diverse range of customised workwear. We look forward to clothing their team in workwear that not only makes them look & feel their best, but also inspires peak performance throughout the event.”
Grateful to have formed this new budding partnership, 4Racing’s CEO, Fundi Sithebe said, “We would like to thank the Jonsson Workwear team, and Nick Jonsson in particular, for partnering with us on the Betway Summer Cup and for raising the quality and dignity of South African horseracing. The Jonsson company ethos has always been ‘to do the right thing’ and this is tangibly demonstrated not only in their support of 4Racing, but of the broader horseracing industry as a whole for many years.”
Sithebe highlighted that this new relationship is a precursor to a long-term partnership that will benefit 4Racing staff at Turffontein, Vaal, Randjiesfontein and Fairview.
“Jonsson Workwear will also sponsor the Grade 2 Dingaans race and provide exciting incentives for grooms to enhance their race day appearance, aligning perfectly with 4Racing’s objectives of improving the working conditions of the grooms that are the cornerstone of the horseracing industry. We are delighted that Jonsson has joined us on this journey and look forward to strengthening this partnership in the years to come.” she added.
Paying tribute to The City of Gold, this year’s theme is ‘The Golden Summer’, with the 4Racing Grade 1 races’ stakes increased to R2.5 million.
Issued by Jonsson Workwear and 4Racing
About: Jonsson Workwear continues to cement its footprint locally and abroad and has evolved into a leading brand in the workwear & apparel industry. The brand has transformed into a household name among majority of South Africans while continuing to invest in infrastructure across southern Africa, promoting more direct and indirect job creation. Jonsson Workwear’s iconic retail stores are located nationwide and feature state-of-the-art in-house customisation facilities. The brand’s growth and agility resonate through its ever-growing team of close to 6000 peak performers who constantly look at innovative ways of building and revolutionising the customer experience.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds