Re:AIRWAYS LAW IN JULY

• Krisg

Re: AIRWAYS LAW IN JULY

1 year 8 months ago
Hi Dave,

Sorry don't get me wrong..what I was eluding to was if Tarry withdrew Flying Carpet, it would have meant 2 horse scratched and 2 reserve runners in..I think the withdrawal of Zapitallius was late and no time for Tarry to think and react of getting Nebraas in by withdrawing Flying Carpet..if he felt Nebraas had a better chance than Flying Carpet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mac
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:Re:AIRWAYS LAW IN JULY

1 year 8 months ago
Tarry couldn’t scratch Flying Carpet ffs. That would be a massive unethical conflict of interest. He doesn’t own the horse someone else fecking does. So forget that story.

Trainers are just employees who are required to act in the interest of owners and the safe being of the horses, full stop.

Sent from my Ferrari using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frodo

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:Re:AIRWAYS LAW IN JULY

1 year 8 months ago
Tarry couldn’t scratch Flying Carpet ffs. That would be a massive unethical conflict of interest. He doesn’t own the horse someone else fecking does. So forget that story.

Trainers are just employees who are required to act in the interest of owners and the safe being of the horses, full stop.

Sent from my Ferrari using Tapatalk

He could not scratch without a valid reason or he would be in breach of the NHRA rules....Vet cert or change of venue or not eating up etc....
The lesson is earn your place so you don't have to pray for a place...I'm wondering how many hard luck stories end in a group 1 victories after not qualifying...the best horses get in the race every year

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds