First Entries Hollywoodbets DURBAN JULY (Grade 1)

• Brendanr
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Re: First Entries Hollywoodbets DURBAN JULY (Grade 1)

1 year 10 months ago
The money has absolutely poured onto Pomp and Power. Wonder what will happen to the betting if he has to beat Double Superlative in the Daily News...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sealegs

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago
Not a Pomp and Power fan for the July at all. The Snaith stable are usually crafty in their planning, PP at 6 to 1 now, is a sign that he can be excluded already😁😁😁

In the camp of Double Superlative and Safe Passage.... A horse that I think we have yet to see the best of.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Sealegs.

• Frodo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 10 months ago
6/1 very short imo - but if he does win the DN, he should shorten even further - so if I were a fan, I'd try to find someone to lay me the double on the DN and July :huh:

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 10 months ago
6/1 very short imo - but if he does win the DN, he should shorten even further - so if I were a fan, I'd try to find someone to lay me the double on the DN and July :huh:
I have always liked him but I need to see how the Gauteng TC winners go against the Cape horses as Super Excited and Supreme Warrior were so close to the top Cape horses(though both the Snaith horses were clearly not 100% ready - on record from the trainer and jock) ... The thing about the De Kock pair is they did not raid Cape Town for the3yr old Gr 1 races which the trainer has often done when he thought he had a special horse so perhaps they are not of the calibre of his past big horses. That could act in their favour and Safe Passage missing the Derby could be a good sign as the extra race takes a great deal out of those horses.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds