Re:Formgrids Fantasy Racing WSB Summer Cup 1 day Challenge

• naresh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Formgrids Fantasy Racing WSB Summer Cup 1 day Challenge

2 years 4 months ago
Thank you Titch.

How do you select your jockey? Cannot find that option. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• naresh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago
Thank you Titch.

How do you select your jockey? Cannot find that option. Thanks.

Sorted. That part of the game is not activated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Titch

• Mac
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:Re:Formgrids Fantasy Racing WSB Summer Cup 1 day Challenge

2 years 4 months ago
Thanks Titch.
C’mon other clansmen, we have a compo here.

Sent from my Ferrari using Tapatalk

• Titch
  • Titch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago
With The Cape meeting starting soon and the Jhb meeting still doubtful, the 10 runner rule will not apply today and you can nominate 10 horses at each meeting, NB tho that only the Summer cup meeting will be used for the WSB tournament..
Give everything but up!

• Titch
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago
Meeting moved to Tuesday and we will be running the WSB tourney at that meeting, but feel free to nominate for today's meeting and for all meetings leading up to the Summer Cup day to familiarise yourself with the workings of the site, also any other Clanners who would like to participate please just register a stable with us and I will sort out your stables activation...
Give everything but up!

• Titch
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago
We have not yet activated the Stable Jockey and Appy option but will be doing so for the December Tournament...
Give everything but up!
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Titch.

• Titch
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago
Give everything but up!

• naresh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago
Apologies Titch. I have the following questions for the December competition. I decided to post it here, instead of email so if other clanners want to enter in December 2021 they also can understand certain rules or the way the competition works. They can also post any other questions.

1. When you buy in for R100 and get GB5000. Is the GB5000 to use per meeting or do you have to use it strategically over the whole month the GB5000 subject to 15 meetings minimum.

2. When there is a double header, does this count as a single meeting or two meetings.

3. If I use GB1000, on the first meeting and choose a maiden winner which is GB400. Does this GB400 get added to my remaining points of GB4000 which will now be GB4400 that I now will be able to use for the rest of the month.

5. I presume the leaderboard will be according to the nett points you won as I see you can purchase more the GB5000 for R100.

6. If you use all your GBs during the month are you able to top up when it has run out/finished.

7. The prize pool that is given (R12 500) for the winner, will that be on offer for December 2021.

If I have any other questions, I shall post. Thanks.

• Titch
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1. When you buy in for R100 and get GB5000. Is the GB5000 to use per meeting or do you have to use it strategically over the whole month the GB5000 subject to 15 meetings minimum.

A Trainers License is issued with GB 5000 (Grid Bucks) which is credited to your Stable wallet, this is your Monthly "starter pack" and is used to pay for nomination fees for your runners and Jockey riding fees thru the Month.

2. When there is a double header, does this count as a single meeting or two meetings.

Double headers do essentially represent 1 meeting as you are only allowed 10 Runners per day whether you play at 1 meeting or 2.

3. If I use GB1000, on the first meeting and choose a maiden winner which is GB400. Does this GB400 get added to my remaining points of GB4000 which will now be GB4400 that I now will be able to use for the rest of the month.

Yes...All stakes won are added to your wallet after each race roughly 5 minutes after the race goes all clear.

5. I presume the leaderboard will be according to the nett points you won as I see you can purchase more the GB5000 for R100.

The multiple purchase options are for anyone who wants to credit their wallet for more than 1 month in advance or if they want to have 2 stables (maximum per player) but all Stables start each Month with GB 5000.

6. If you use all your GBs during the month are you able to top up when it has run out/finished.

We did consider a "rebuy" option but decided against it as we want to keep the playing field as level as is possible, so unfortunately should the GB 5000 be zeroed out the Stable falls out the Monthly Tourney, but remains legible for our weekly 1 day Tournaments which will carry various Prizes IE Betting Vouchers, Woolworths vouchers etc depending on which sponsor is running the tourney, all 1 day Tournaments will carry total Prizes to the value of R2000.00 - R3000.00.

7. The prize pool that is given (R12 500) for the winner, will that be on offer for December 2021.

A total R25K will be available for all Tournaments R12500 Winner R7500 2nd , R5000 3rd and R2500 4th..
We were due to start those Tourneys from December but a large % of the players wont be available to play for the stipulated 15 meetings due to Family commitments, travel etc during the Festive Season so we will be running another Freeroll in December with all licenses being extended to include January which is when the full scale Tournaments will begin, also the minimum meetings number has been lowered to 10 for December to try accommodate those who choose to play.. Freerolls carry prize money equivalent to 10% of the Major Tournaments stakes and we are in negotiations with various sponsors to ensure that we have a 1 day Tourney every weekend in December.
Also Top 10 placed stables get free entry into the following Month's competition as is the case with the Main Stream Tournaments..

A full explanation of Race stakes, Prize Monies etc as well as the T's and C's are available on the link below but if you have have any queries please post them and I will gladly assist
www.formgrids.info/fantasy/Fantasy_TheRules.aspx

Important to note that the Stable Jockey/Appy option has not been implemented yet but will be soonest..
Give everything but up!

• Titch
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:Formgrids Fantasy Racing WSB Summer Cup 1 day Challenge

The Clan have 2 representatives in the 3rd and 4th place playoff tomorrow (missed out on the Top spot prize by just 300GB) MAC ABC and McFire Racing both finished in joint 2nd place in the WSB Challenge and will be in a playoff tomorrow at the Kenilworth meeting...I will be posting the group results after each race during the day...Break a Leg guys...
Give everything but up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: naresh

• naresh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago
@Titch

Is the December 2021 competition a Free Roll?

If its a free roll then Graded and Listed points will not apply?

• Frodo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 4 months ago
The Clan have 2 representatives in the 3rd and 4th place playoff tomorrow (missed out on the Top spot prize by just 300GB) MAC ABC and McFire Racing both finished in joint 2nd place in the WSB Challenge and will be in a playoff tomorrow at the Kenilworth meeting...I will be posting the group results after each race during the day...Break a Leg guys...

I thought I was representing the Clan as well .... stable FrodoForm ?

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds