Thank you to Hollywood.

• Craig Eudey
  • Craig Eudey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Thank you to Hollywood.

2 years 6 months ago
Through Dev to start and then Aaron, Hollywood sponsored a football tournament with 5 teams at Summerveld for the local grooms and from Ashburton. Everything was done for them from the medals, cup, transport, refs and kit. The grooms were so happy with everything. The games were exciting with guys playing really hard and enjoyed every minute. They asked me to please thank Hollywood. No company gives back to the community like they do. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dev

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: Thank you to Hollywood.

2 years 6 months ago
Through Dev to start and then Aaron, Hollywood sponsored a football tournament with 5 teams at Summerveld for the local grooms and from Ashburton. Everything was done for them from the medals, cup, transport, refs and kit. The grooms were so happy with everything. The games were exciting with guys playing really hard and enjoyed every minute. They asked me to please thank Hollywood. No company gives back to the community like they do. Thank you.

Well done again HW πŸ‘

• Bob Brogan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 6 months ago
Awesome

• Methinks

2 years 6 months ago
Craig you obviously don't look at Social media,World Sports Betting give back far more than anyone else to the poor communities around SA.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 6 months ago
Craig you obviously don't look at Social media,World Sports Betting give back far more than anyone else to the poor communities around SA.

I don't think that's the point Methinks.
Craig was only highlighting his own experience and yes what WSB also do is exceptional.

• Craig Eudey
  • Craig Eudey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago
Not taking away from anyone that helps but Hollywood came to help here and certainly around KZN have not stopped helping disadvantaged communities with donations of food and whatever is needed.

• Zain Nabi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

2 years 6 months ago
Mr Craig Eudey

I want to thank you for your effort in that of the R50 Coastal Horse Care Unit tipping service that you had provided some few years back... 🍾πŸ₯‚

Not forgetting your interaction with me on a personal level with accolades going to heavyweight G Lerena on Master Sabina which you guided me on.

🐝

• Zain Nabi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago
How are you Sylvester?

Nobody can beat you...just slammed the door in the wind.

Check this picture out with me and my father's political party Democratic Liberal Congress and the President of RSA during the National Elections in Gallagher conference center.

I'm next to the president in the back peeping at the cellphone... like this already happened... my cousins kotwals were already in the ANC along time ago... he's a former MP of province Mpumalanga...

🐝
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Zain Nabi.

• Titch
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago
The fact that it's not widely publicized should not detract from the HUGE contributions that the Hollywoodbets foundation in conjunction with the Light-House Foundation have been making for many years and continue to make :
They sponsor 890 Charities, 141 Sport Development Clubs over 200 local schools as well as 208 individual Students with bursaries they even have an application page where Charity Organisations can request financial aid...here are some examples:

mycommunity.hollywoodbets.net/category/school-support/

mycommunity.hollywoodbets.net/hollywoodb...launched-foundation/

mycommunity.hollywoodbets.net/hollywoodb...launched-foundation/

These are all sponsorships that have nothing to do with the "Punting Market" and are not in anyway designed to attract customers, it is purely done in the spirit of "Giving Back" and they should be applauded for this as should any business that invests in the betterment of life for the less fortunate..
Give everything but up!
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Titch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob Brogan, Craig Eudey, Dev

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds