Durbanville PA 26th Feb.

• magiclips
  • magiclips's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Durbanville PA 26th Feb.

16 years 1 month ago
The geniuses have done it again. You may remember a few months ago a Vaal sand meeting where the PA started with a maiden plate made up mostly of first-timers. I was assured that it would never happen again, but needless to say...

Have a look at tomorrow's (26th) Durbanville card. The first leg of the PA is a maiden juvenile plate for fillies. Seven of the eight are first-timers, the one that has run finished stone last in her only start. The 1st race, a workriders' maiden plate, at least has form to work with and could easily have been made the opening PA leg instead of this f***ing lottery.

There was supposed to be a ninth race, by the way. If I recall it was a graduation plate where Galaxy was handicapped to win by half the racecourse. But because there were only six acceptors the cheapskates at GC cancelled the race. Note: six acceptors. Not two or three.

I give up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re: Durbanville PA 26th Feb.

16 years 1 month ago
How do you stop this? do we boycott the bet on the day and risk a possible huge payout?

• magiclips
  • magiclips's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
I don't think you can stop it. Unless you believe in miracles, at least.

• rob faux
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
The killer is that the powers will now believe that the result justifies the stupidity!

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds