United Rugby Championship vs Pro 14 Rugby

• Felix
  • Felix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

United Rugby Championship vs Pro 14 Rugby

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago
Whilst browsing various betting sites to place a bet on the United Rugby Championship which kicks off later tonight,I noticed that HWB,had not priced up,which I found strange and placed my bets with other online sites.

About 5 minutes ago I went into HWB again and noticed that they have rugby betting for a PRO 14 competition.which mirrors all the upcoming URC games,

Now I believe the competition prior to the launch of the URC was called the Pro 14,now my belief is that this is obviously an oversight on HWB behalf,but considering the Wigan relegation case,what happens to bets struck on this particular competition as to my mind this competition no longer exists

Not trying to stir,but I am very interested as to the outcome and if this will be rectified prior to kick off via the power of ABC B) B)
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Felix. Reason: ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thetruthshallsetyoufree
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Re: United Rugby Championship vs Pro 14 Rugby

2 years 6 months ago
Hollywood is the worst site to punt rugby on. Apart from giving you 8.5to10 instead of 9to10 on the handicap, they offer very little else. Go to WSB for rugby, they have about 110 markets for every game of rugby and they price up early.

• Felix
  • Felix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Re: United Rugby Championship vs Pro 14 Rugby

2 years 6 months ago
Whilst browsing various betting sites to place a bet on the United Rugby Championship which kicks off later tonight,I noticed that HWB,had not priced up,which I found strange and placed my bets with other online sites.

About 5 minutes ago I went into HWB again and noticed that they have rugby betting for a PRO 14 competition.which mirrors all the upcoming URC games,

Now I believe the competition prior to the launch of the URC was called the Pro 14,now my belief is that this is obviously an oversight on HWB behalf,but considering the Wigan relegation case,what happens to bets struck on this particular competition as to my mind this competition no longer exists

Not trying to stir,but I am very interested as to the outcome and if this will be rectified prior to kick off via the power of ABC B) B)

So not changed before kick off,but HWB now taking bets on the URC,:) :)

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds