ABC will not tolerate any hate speech, bigotry behaviour that is not constructive and kind.

Fantastic 24 Hours

• davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Fantastic 24 Hours

6 years 11 months ago
What a day yesterday was.

Theresa May invokes article 50 and starts brexit.
Arsene Wenger tells Arsenal he wants two more years.
Alexis Sanchez is desperate to stay in London and join a big club,agent says Chelsea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Fantastic 24 Hours

6 years 11 months ago
I wont reply to Brexit as i am going to wait and see although i must mention that your mate Farage came out the otherday and said that when Brexit fails he will be out of dodge. So that tells you that you and 17 million others were lead down the garden path like a flock of sheep

Arsene Wenger will be reinventing himself and the team. Back to the invincible days. 12 players will be sold in the summer. Ozil and Alexis will stay as Wenger will be bringing in top drawer players

Why would Alexis want to go and play for a club like Chelsea? Small club that could only buy the titles that they have won. Fans whose only song is One man went to mow went to mow a meadow, well he must still be mowing as its a meadow full of cow dung.

PS I know that Arsenal wont make the top 4 so heres hoping that Man City beat us and that Palace do a job on you this weekend. Man City will win the league if the beat Arsenal on Sunday as you still must play them (next Wednesday and if they beat you as well then you will all start to shit yourselves? you must also go to OT and if you think that your mate will lay down and let Chelsea tickle United then you are deluded.

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
chicken n chips wrote: I wont reply to Brexit as i am going to wait and see although i must mention that your mate Farage came out the otherday and said that when Brexit fails he will be out of dodge. So that tells you that you and 17 million others were lead down the garden path like a flock of sheep

Arsene Wenger will be reinventing himself and the team. Back to the invincible days. 12 players will be sold in the summer. Ozil and Alexis will stay as Wenger will be bringing in top drawer players

Why would Alexis want to go and play for a club like Chelsea? Small club that could only buy the titles that they have won. Fans whose only song is One man went to mow went to mow a meadow, well he must still be mowing as its a meadow full of cow dung.
PS I know that Arsenal wont make the top 4 so heres hoping that Man City beat us and that Palace do a job on you this weekend. Man City will win the league if the beat Arsenal on Sunday as you still must play them (next Wednesday and if they beat you as well then you will all start to shit yourselves? you must also go to OT and if you think that your mate will lay down and let Chelsea tickle United then you are deluded.

If we are a small club,what are Arsenal?
You can't even sell your allocation for the semi final at Wembley and there's empty seats at The Emirate every home game..Your not dining at the top table anymore,your playing snakes and ladders and have landed on very big snake.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
Going through a quite period. Stadium not full anymore because Arsenal fans know what Brexit is going to do to the country, bankcrupt it so we are saving our money for when the shite hits the fan. Got a spare room at your house for me?

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
chicken n chips wrote: Going through a quite period. Stadium not full anymore because Arsenal fans know what Brexit is going to do to the country, bankcrupt it so we are saving our money for when the shite hits the fan. Got a spare room at your house for me?

I have,but we haven't got a stairlift fitted :lol:

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
Oh yes i almost forgot. What a pleasure it was to see the Arsenal reject Podolski destroy England with that goal the other night. If you want i will post a replay of it. :P

About that staircase. No need as i was thinking of taking over the living room with the Sky and TV :)

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
chicken n chips wrote: Oh yes i almost forgot. What a pleasure it was to see the Arsenal reject Podolski destroy England with that goal the other night. If you want i will post a replay of it. :P

About that staircase. No need as i was thinking of taking over the living room with the Sky and TV :)

Could you?
As I don't watch friendlies

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
davetheflower wrote:
chicken n chips wrote: Oh yes i almost forgot. What a pleasure it was to see the Arsenal reject Podolski destroy England with that goal the other night. If you want i will post a replay of it. :P

Could you?
As I don't watch friendlies

That's strange as I recall a year ago when England beat Germany in a friendly you were carrying on as if you were back at Wembley in 1966, a match that you were treated too for your 21st birthday

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
Let's be honest,club football is where the passion is.Especially if your from a country whose national team is dire.Im sure you get my drift.
Getting back to Arsenal,I can't believe it's gone so bad and how regularly you get hammered.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
SA have always had a crap team so i adopted Italy, my grand pops country of birth, and how many world cups have they won. Please remind me.

I cannot believe how Wenger broke up the invincibles so quickly. I think that he is so arrogant to think that he could rebuild another invincible team. Its taken him 10 years to realise his mistake and next season Arsenal will put in a better challange for the PL. Maybe it will last until mid March this time :lol:

I see Hazard, Costa, Fabregas and Courtois as well as Conte will be on their way in the summer. Never mind your owner will just fork out another 200 million on new players.

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
Conte loves it at The Bridge and he hasn't got to worry about any shady dealings by the club.
That's the reason he got out of Juventus..
Im just going to trace my family tree and see if I can latch onto anything that wins..You are a full grown desperado Chicken. ;)

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
Why don't you bite the bullet and support Chelsea..
We have Conte,a Scottish groundsman and the chef is half South African and Irish

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds