SARATOGA 29 August 2020

• kristieN
  • kristieN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SARATOGA 29 August 2020

3 years 7 months ago
1 Horse Racing United States SARATOGA RACE 4 2020-08-29 20:51 1 - 2 / 1 - 4 / 1, 4, 10 / 1 - 4 Jackpot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eramutsamaya
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Re: SARATOGA 29 August 2020

3 years 7 months ago
No coverage from Tellycrap, anyone with link///

• Thor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

3 years 7 months ago
I've stopped playing these American meetings because I will only play local exotics but I can't be bothered tuning in for ONE race with local exotics every half an hour. For this same reason I also stopped playing Aus in the morning. I want local exotics but I won't waste my time tuning in for only one race to have a local exotic every half hour. Well the tote is adamant they know what they're doing...

• eramutsamaya
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

3 years 7 months ago
Thor wrote: I've stopped playing these American meetings because I will only play local exotics but I can't be bothered tuning in for ONE race with local exotics every half an hour. For this same reason I also stopped playing Aus in the morning. I want local exotics but I won't waste my time tuning in for only one race to have a local exotic every half hour. Well the tote is adamant they know what they're doing...

With UK ending earlier, seemingly it would make sense having 2 centres with Jackpots. But guess their response will be 'dilution' effect, they think 8k pool in Saratoga can be affected if Gulfstream is added lol. Do they think we toss a coin to decide which centre to place our Jackpot on between Saratoga & Gulfstream. Sunday nights are nightmare too. Gulfstream kicks off an hour ahead of Saratoga/Aqueduct/Belmont.
Why 1 jackpot centre when US has 3 meetings etc...same dilution what what???
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

• Thor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

3 years 7 months ago
I have concluded that the planning for local exotics is currently nobody's responsibility, and hence no accountability. Look at this morning. We had local exotics for Singapore, Kilmore, Mauritius and Turffontein. A simple look at the times showed that these races always clashed, and have resulted in poor pools for each race. They can plan a million centres for exotics this morning but when there are plenty opportunities on other days and evenings, then there is none.

No reason in the world we can't have exotics for both USA meetings when there's no UK or Ireland, but of course no planning or foresight exists. There was a Hobart Aus meeting this morning whose times played MUCH better with the Kranji and Mauritius times, but of course, we had the Kilmore meeting selected. Then, they will look at the Kilmore Pools this morning and conclude that there is not enough interest in Aus exotics to offer it on more than one meeting on other days. Yes, there is not enough interest when every race clashed with both Singapore and Turffontein or Mauritius...

• durbs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

3 years 7 months ago
Maybe if Betfred takeover our racing we will get a better tote,well can't be any worse than it is now can it.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds