Re:Abu Dhabi Race Meeting Offered By Our Tote

• naresh
  • naresh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #854285 by naresh

Thank you Racing 240 for deciding to not broadcast this racing. The tote is ridiculous for even adding this to the betting options, when we can't even get PA's for most of the Irish meetings!

They must be got an agreement with PGI. They do not have to show it on Satellite, Channel 240. French racing, the fields are much bigger even in harness racing and offers great value in taking swingers. Although its not shown in the main channel you can take a bet on it.

As mentioned on my other post the quartets and Jackpot paid huge due to the commingling so why not take advantage while you can. It is definitely better than the 5 horses jump races in the UK.

Lastly I do take Irish racing any day even the jump racing due to the much larger fields. Its a pity today only three races will offer the full range of bets and a the last four races the Jackpot. I think this got to do with Meydan at the same time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #854761 by mikesack
Bahrain International Trophy day at Sakhir Racecourse . Stake of R12,948,000- run over 2000mts. GR3
FRIDAY 18/11/2022.

Down to the wire racing...watch the horses storm from the rear.

The following user(s) said Thank You: naresh, Craig Pienaar

• naresh
  • naresh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #854779 by naresh
@ Mikesack. I was going to post that they covering the meeting.

The video of the winner, Simsir I backed it on debut when it won its maiden due to it being bred and owned by the Aga Khan and it won at any price, 33s. Unfortunately when it won the Bahrain International race, no bookies was covering the race.

The Bahrain International Race normally gets some good hard knocking horses from Europe competing. Last year, Royal Ascot Group 1 winner, Lord Glitters, won.

Simsir
Attachments:

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #854865 by mikesack
GODOLPHIN strike gold....1st / 2nd / 4th

Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by mikesack.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds