Lions vs Blues

• Guest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Lions vs Blues

16 years 1 month ago
The bet of the century.
Not only have the odds centers got this market wrong the lions might win this of level.
The camp of the lions are probably the fittest team in the competition and are oozing cnfidence but the blues will be very tired on the highveld with the new rules of s14.
How you can get 11.5 points start about the lions makes me wonder, my advice to all maximum bet on the lions as well as per point ,pay for all your hollida moey with this one.
Get on early.
If the get beat onthe spreadof 11.5 ill never tip a sport bet again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Re: Re: Lions vs Blues

16 years 1 month ago
can you name 5 bles players troble without going to lookon another website.
lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
Henny the Sportingweb tipsters are with you on this one. I also make the Lions absolute good things on the cap.
Better news still is that there is +12,5 at Black Pearl Betting.

You can check out all of our betting previews for the weekend here www.sportingweb.co.za/sportingweb/view/sportingweb/en/page92

Talking of great bets I like the +7,5 Canes first up against the Reds and the Force to beat the Cheetahs at 19/20 tonight.

Cheers

Brent

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
how much will black pearl lay.ask him i have a massive bet already but if he will lay a sizeable amoubt i might reopen an account.
as for hurricanes dont help having big bets on teams giving points that are poor teams.
be careful in cheetahs match home teams % of wins verh high and the force are no stars.

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

16 years 1 month ago
I agree with you HH after watching last week

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
Looks like we got this Lions ones wrong - its like watching boys against men

• Yeldah
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

16 years 1 month ago
OK, so what have we learnt:

HH analysis of Super 14 matches leaves much to be desired!

If you had followed his advice, and put all your holiday money on this bet, you would have have to cancel your holiday!!

But then of course, on the bright side, we never, ever will have to read any of his analysis anymore, on Super 14 rugby anyway, because as he wrote, as best he could... "If the get beat onthe spreadof 11.5 ill never tip a sport bet again"....

Thank the Lord, is what I say!!!

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

16 years 1 month ago
well i'm shocked - really looked like an u15 team playing against the first XV - why i bother supporting them is beyond me - i can already hear the response from management"wait for two years" - sounds like a trainer milking you for stable fees!!(good thing i don't take sports bets or i'd be out like HH)

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
henny never let us in on the bet of the day if that was your bet of the century!

• Falcon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
I wont be one of those writing Henny off after 1 tip that went astray. Henny keep your Super 14 tips coming and lets judge you over a few weeks rather than one freak match

• Justanotherpunter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
HH,

Never mind the criticism,at least you had the balls to put to your opinion out there.Having said that,that you can believe that any of the SA teams can come even close to holding their own against The NZ teams,especially this year,is beyond me.The change in rules patently suites the pace of their game much better than ours(SA teams that is),and I think that you will make maximum profits opposing all SA teams against NZ teams this year.The Crusaders were decidedly unimpressive for the 1st 30 minutes on friday,and yet once they found their game it was simply no contest.That is playing at Loftus,can you imagine what these teams are going to do to us in NZ.The pace with which the Blues are playing this season is simply awesome,and barring injuries I think this team is certainly the one to beat this year.The new rules really suit them.

You may have gotten this call wrong,but take the advice of someone who seldom bets on rugby matches and just empty each time a NZ team plays an SA team this year,you will end up with suitcases full of cash.

• GRoss
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
HH keep yr selections to yrself. They SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds