Message to Barry Irwin

• Guest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Message to Barry Irwin

16 years 1 month ago
Barry

Your post regarding South African's governmental requirements was made in extremely bad taste last night. My response was apparantly seen in the same light and both have been removed from the forum. My apologies to Chris for adding to what was obviously a rought evening.

May I suggest that you concentrate on buying horses and enjoy the successes that you do without making comments on countries you are not a citizen of. You are a citizen of the most hated country in the world yet you feel it necessary to diss others.

Stick out of the politics and continue your buying spree, lots of us cant stand yanks but your dollars are always appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Re: Re: Message to Barry Irwin

16 years 1 month ago
ap indy i dot think its the mosy hated country in the world hence amount of people loking for a green card.
Barry i still need a job help get me a green card.

Ap South Africa is a 3rd world country run like a 3rd world country.
goverment is as corrupt as the king of PE if you wont to put a mask over your face then be it but South Africa currently is at it worst from all points.

economic bubble about to explode hrnce credit act
power energy crisis.
security disbandon the most pro. run orginisatiob The Scorpion unit because they investigate all goverment employrers.
what a messthe WC 2010 is heading for.
Crime is at an all time high.

thats the cuntry we live in i am not proud of these factsand we citizens allow these problems to continue without a fight.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
henny

with all due respect, i hope you get your green card and duck. we dont need whiners like you in south africa. what price every person in the world gets a vote as to the country they would rate "most hated" america wins by a landslide.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
maybe you are just jealous of America.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
thats an adult response.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
morning mug

nothing wrong with commenting on what you know, hate these good ol boys coming with sarcasm when they have got one of the most fucked up histories themselves.

cest la vie i suppose

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
Ap sometimes you post inteligently and sometimes like a prick.
In the last 2 months 3 innocent people have been shot dead for absolute nothing in my neighbourhood

1.father wating to fetch son from occer practise.
2.old lady goin g to fetch whell chair from clinical emergencies after sending it in for repair.
3.man in his 50ties going for a walk.

The country we live in life is about killing for your cell.

• el Piche
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
You want to go to the US.

Have you read the story about a top graduate who went bezerk and killed 6 people and injured a dozen and nobody knows why ?

At least here we know who we are dealing with.

• A_Paul_Ling
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
You wanna see 3rd world then head up North the fact of the matter is we live in paradise,sure we got promblems with crime something that Barry seems to think that the States has under control,but believe me 75% of the world are a lot worse off than us,the fact that we feel hard done by when we loose power for an hour or two will atest to just how large our comfort zone has become,proudly south african....APL

• Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
henny

the great thing about a democracy is freedom of expression and freedom of choice. i respect your views and encourage you to leave the country, as is your right

• Barry Irwin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
A. P. Indy:

1. You assume that because I am an American that I approve of our foreign policy.

2. I was making a joke for goodness sakes.

3. Last time I was in So Africa, I came with the intention of buying a farm. Based on what I saw on TV and read in the newspapers, I changed my mind.

4. When the chief of police is the country's biggest city finds a judge to issue an arrest warrant for the head of the nation's crime-fighting until on the even of his own arrest, it has a tendency to catch one's attention.

5. America is an embarrassing place to be from since the advent of the cowboy president, but the power struggle in South Africa during the 3 weeks I recently spend in your country was startling.

6. I don't know what was written, but suggest it was a "tempest in a teapot" based on my joke.

Lighten up a bit.

• A_Paul_Ling
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

16 years 1 month ago
will take that exacta Catt....which race they in??

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds