Week 1 Super 15

• CnC 306
  • CnC 306's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Week 1 Super 15

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago
How good did the Brumbies look. As the saying goes, if the Brumbies are top of their game then Australia are as well. Cant see past the Aussies to win the Rugby World Cup.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by CnC 306.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
Clinical performance yes, but then the Reds were shocking... busy weekend with all this sport, Lions tonite, then a bit of sleep and early start with the cricket, more rugby, football racing and then the proteas on Sunday... Will take it easy at work of Monday... :S

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
gregbucks wrote: Clinical performance yes, but then the Reds were shocking... busy weekend with all this sport, Lions tonite, then a bit of sleep and early start with the cricket, more rugby, football racing and then the proteas on Sunday... Will take it easy at work of Monday... :S

I think that the Lions will win. Cricket starts at 10 tonight but I doubt if I will see the night through (maybe watch a couple of hours then wake up around 6) Cant wait to watch the Stormers and the Cheetahs as both will finish in the top 4 this season. Proteas against Zimbabwe. Have to support the underdogs so I will be getting my Proteas flag out of the cupboard.

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
chicken n chips wrote:
gregbucks wrote: Clinical performance yes, but then the Reds were shocking... busy weekend with all this sport, Lions tonite, then a bit of sleep and early start with the cricket, more rugby, football racing and then the proteas on Sunday... Will take it easy at work of Monday... :S

I think that the Lions will win. Cricket starts at 10 tonight but I doubt if I will see the night through (maybe watch a couple of hours then wake up around 6) Cant wait to watch the Stormers and the Cheetahs as both will finish in the top 4 this season. Proteas against Zimbabwe. Have to support the underdogs so I will be getting my Proteas flag out of the cupboard.

hahaha... sharp dude... :P

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
I am going to have a field day after the Cheetahs beat Craigs toothless and finless Sharks. If they don't have the ref on their side they are done for. Sharks rugby is a boring as having to watch 50 Shades of Grey

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
chicken n chips wrote: I am going to have a field day after the Cheetahs beat Craigs toothless and finless Sharks. If they don't have the ref on their side they are done for. Sharks rugby is a boring as having to watch 50 Shades of Grey

Cheetahs will battle this year Hoender especially without there leader who has now gone to play for the Bulls... :blink:

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
gregbucks wrote:
chicken n chips wrote: I am going to have a field day after the Cheetahs beat Craigs toothless and finless Sharks. If they don't have the ref on their side they are done for. Sharks rugby is a boring as having to watch 50 Shades of Grey

Cheetahs will battle this year Hoender especially without there leader who has now gone to play for the Bulls... :blink:

who is that? Shit he must have crap for brains as who would want to move to Pretoria and then stick on a pink top or is it camouflage or is it blue, then run out in front of a half filled stadium to the tune of farking Liefling? :woohoo:

• shrek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
Next week's game between the Chiefs and Brumbies will be very interesting to see where the Brumbies are, as the Reds were just awful today.

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
Adriaan Strauss

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
gregbucks wrote: Adriaan Strauss

the best hooker in SA. How Bismark du Plessis gets into the boks team is and will remain an unsolved mystery.

• Craig Pienaar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago

Oops Chicken not a great call on the Lions :whistle:
Oh to be at the Shark Tank later watching us totally outclass those Cheetahs, can't wait :woohoo:

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
You are going to wish that you did not visit the toothless tank today as those cheetahs will empty that tank after 60 minutes when you shark fans pack up and call it a day realising that there team have been eaten by the cheetahs. :lol:

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds