Dont want soccer boffs on racing channels

• Muhtiman
  • Muhtiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 1 week ago #755097 by Muhtiman
Muhtiman created the topic: Dont want soccer boffs on racing channels
......I thought that the beauty of having the new gift decoder is that one could watch a racing channel without these tedious repeats of Neil and Shane blabbing on soccer......how wrong am I .....this morning the Ozz racing channel 5 has been usurped and bombarded with this soccer sh!t....over and above the Ozz racing.....FFS leave them on DSTV and let the other dedicated channels handle the horse racing....:angry:

My idea of "help from above" is a sniper on the roof
and a higher power is a hell fire missile armed drone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Muhtiman
  • Muhtiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 6 days ago #755182 by Muhtiman
Muhtiman replied the topic: Dont want soccer boffs on racing channels
......dont get me wrong not a footie hater.....just started getting back into it but those inserts are tedious and presentation is matter of factly poor.......besides that Shane Macgreggor is the kiss of death and as a long suffering Leeds supporter like seeing them do well again but every time Shane labels them they get trounced.......:(

My idea of "help from above" is a sniper on the roof
and a higher power is a hell fire missile armed drone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horseracing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge. Everyone who joins the CLAN, can discuss a multitude of sports events with a view to increasing the knowledge-base of all interested parties. Horse Racing is by far the most represented sport and we welcome the views of the many owners, trainers, punters and all racing stakeholders, all of whom post their contributions on our discussion forums. Members glean what they want to and discuss selections for the day and the general well being of the sport.

Get in touch

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

May 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25