Hollywood Back On Track Challenge

More
1 year 3 months ago #789581 by Magi
Tried now .... no luck, will cleaqr cache and try again !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #789582 by Magi

No bloody good ....I am going to post my selections right here {removes baseball bat from silk sheath... wipes ZO's dry crusted blood from tip}

More
1 year 3 months ago #789583 by ElvisisKing
ElvisisKing on topic Hollywood Back On Track Challenge

No bloody good ....I am going to post my selections right here {removes baseball bat from silk sheath... wipes ZO's dry crusted blood from tip}

I could NOT logon my tabgold account...:evil: :evil:

More
1 year 3 months ago #789584 by Dean321
Akways having issues with this. Decided not to bother anymore.

More
1 year 3 months ago #789585 by Magi

Seems back online - try again guys

Is online .... but keeps telling me I have the wrong pin number .... I tried every trick in the book, new site, old site , type in the url, clear cache, Android OS, Chrome and Microsoft Edge... {tosses in the towel}

More
1 year 3 months ago #789586 by RA Stranger
RA Stranger on topic Hollywood Back On Track Challenge
If this is a sample of what their online betting platform could be like, then sorry, no thanx!

More
1 year 3 months ago #789587 by Magi

I could NOT logon my tabgold account...:evil: :evil:

Nor me, requested PIN from TABGOLD customer support (for my TABGOLD Telebet account) ... they told me to phone HOLLYWOOD... if it was not so sad it would be funny

More
1 year 3 months ago #789588 by ElvisisKing
ElvisisKing on topic Hollywood Back On Track Challenge
Yet i log into my TABGOLD acc propper........ 1st time !!!!

More
1 year 3 months ago #789589 by Magi
Hardwired , Glitter and Gold, Stanton Street, Number Eight, Batsetsana, Perfect Air, Tap o' Noth, Duke of Spin, Valeriana, Bwana ....

Lets see how these fare...

Put yours here Elvis...

More
1 year 3 months ago #789607 by Frodo
Could just as well not have bothered - after the first 5 races, all of my selections finished in the bottom half of the field :(

More
1 year 3 months ago #789618 by Magi
i have had two winners and a second

More
1 year 3 months ago #789653 by zoro
I also battled, so gave up.

More
1 year 3 months ago #789691 by eramutsamaya
eramutsamaya on topic Hollywood Back On Track Challenge
There s something wrong esp when you try enter with yo mobile. With desktop you enter and make selections without hussle. Mayb the expert who can solve this is on covid leave.

Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #789765 by Dev
Hi Everyone

Here are some trouble shooting tips with regards to the Punters Challenge.

- We have found some of the older accounts have password/pin issues. If this is the case, request a lost password by clicking on this link here, and selecting the SMS option. You will then receive a password. Use this to login, and you you should be able to gain access. Click here for lost password: m.hollywoodbets.net/LostPassword.aspx
(I understand your password works on your HW account currently, but its because of the new vs old system - hence why the lost password will work).

- With regards to the mobi vs desktop issue - if you have it where it is not showing the selections when you click "MAKE SELECTIONS", please just refresh the screen, and it should then show.

- If you make your selections, and you don't get the green notification saying "Congratulations, your selections have been successfully saved!" - then please log out, and go back in. If your selections are highlighted in purple, that means your selections have been saved. If not, please try take them again, click the submit button at the bottom of the screen.

- A common issue with the submit button not turning yellow, is because the person has not selected a horse for every race. Please make sure you have selected one horse for each race.

- We have noticed there have been some TabGold login issues, particularly in the mornings. We have sent this onto TabGold for them to investigate. We will also speak to them to get a confirmed way for people to retrieve their pins/login details so they can play.

- If you have any other queries please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will assist.

- Reminder that selections close 5 minutes before the first race. You can take your selections now, and save them, and then change them up until the cut-off time. Therefore you are guaranteed to have an entry in case there are any issues.

I will private message all of you above who are experiencing issues, and make sure we get your logins rectified. Otherwise please PM me, or contact me on the above email.

Please note this website is still a work in progress. We are constantly trying to improve it. We look forward to adding more features, and making it more efficient going forward.

Thank you
Devin
Hollywoodbets
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Dev.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kgy

More
1 year 2 months ago #789803 by Dev
If you need to get hold of TabGold with regards to your account details, or for any other account issues - please call
031 314 1874 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Both are available from 08:00 daily.

More
1 year 2 months ago #789805 by eramutsamaya
eramutsamaya on topic Hollywood Back On Track Challenge

Hi Everyone

Here are some trouble shooting tips with regards to the Punters Challenge.

- We have found some of the older accounts have password/pin issues. If this is the case, request a lost password by clicking on this link here, and selecting the SMS option. You will then receive a password. Use this to login, and you you should be able to gain access. Click here for lost password: m.hollywoodbets.net/LostPassword.aspx
(I understand your password works on your HW account currently, but its because of the new vs old system - hence why the lost password will work).

- With regards to the mobi vs desktop issue - if you have it where it is not showing the selections when you click "MAKE SELECTIONS", please just refresh the screen, and it should then show.

- If you make your selections, and you don't get the green notification saying "Congratulations, your selections have been successfully saved!" - then please log out, and go back in. If your selections are highlighted in purple, that means your selections have been saved. If not, please try take them again, click the submit button at the bottom of the screen.

- A common issue with the submit button not turning yellow, is because the person has not selected a horse for every race. Please make sure you have selected one horse for each race.

- We have noticed there have been some TabGold login issues, particularly in the mornings. We have sent this onto TabGold for them to investigate. We will also speak to them to get a confirmed way for people to retrieve their pins/login details so they can play.

- If you have any other queries please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will assist.

- Reminder that selections close 5 minutes before the first race. You can take your selections now, and save them, and then change them up until the cut-off time. Therefore you are guaranteed to have an entry in case there are any issues.

I will private message all of you above who are experiencing issues, and make sure we get your logins rectified. Otherwise please PM me, or contact me on the above email.

Please note this website is still a work in progress. We are constantly trying to improve it. We look forward to adding more features, and making it more efficient going forward.

Thank you
Devin
Hollywoodbets

Same old story with mobile browser.
I updated chrome and retried..i cant make selections still. The other portals like Terms and conditions works but only the 2, Make selections & Leaderboard i cant view anything

When i go on deskpot..its easy peezy.

There are lots of voiceless punters put there who are trying to enter " on the go".
Last competition it was easy with mobile now suddenly its complicated. I presume the IT expert is still on lockdown- bring him back.

Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

More
1 year 2 months ago #789810 by ballie
cannot enter on tabgold since yesterday afternoon

More
1 year 2 months ago #789811 by Magi
My new password on my old account says' ' Invalid Pin'

More
1 year 2 months ago #789812 by Magi
Reset my password (again) and it worked

More
1 year 2 months ago #789814 by Dev

cannot enter on tabgold since yesterday afternoon

Please note that there are issues at the moment, and TabGold accounts cannot login to the challenge. Please use your Hollywoodbets account details to login and take your picks. The team at TabGold are addressing the issue, but we are not certain at this time when it will be rectified. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

September 2021
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25