• Thor
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #780800 by Thor
Tellytrack Amateur Hour was created by Thor
Aus and HK racing this morning. Tellytrack have the absolute amateurs running the production. Some of the issues I noticed below:

1. They are CLUELESS as to which races to focus on in terms of building up local pools. We will have ten mins of coverage for a race only offering win place and exacta internationally but they will cut over to a race offering local trifecta quartet etc at the last minute.

2. When they have some time between races to build up a races quartet etc. pools, they choose not to but rather cut to adverts and still cross to the race at the last minute leaving lower than should be pools.

3. Their scrolling betting leaves a lot to be desired, and this morning went as far as still scrolling betting and showing race open while the self same race had just crossed the finish line.

4. No excitement. It is just race after race. No pool stimulation or discussing races about to be run. It's just a check box exercise. Show the race. Adverts. Soccer tips. Done. Fit in as many races as possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #780817 by MissT
MissT on topic Tellytrack Amateur Hour
As has been said on many other topics related to Racing, Tellytrack could also do with a new broom. One can only hope Thor.

• Bob Brogan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #780818 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Tellytrack Amateur Hour
Hire a dedicated "Aus" presenter someone with enough time to do their homework

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #780821 by Muhtiman
Muhtiman on topic Tellytrack Amateur Hour
....and their gift box bouquet is no better....4 racing channels and the same jump race on 3 of them....gotta watch the frog racing on a split screen with no commentary but commentary on the jumps....while the 2 others are showing the jump race with commentary....:S

My idea of "help from above" is a sniper on the roof
and a higher power is a hell fire missile armed drone.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #780822 by Muhtiman
....I see dozens of clangers daily....yesterday morning they have a betting banner for Esperance over the Cranbourne pictures saying Esperance due.....and the race is still 14min away.... :ohmy:

....I'd go dilly just trying to record the f@ck @ps in a single day....who is in charge of that clown show now that the Multichoice lass has thrown in the towel ....:huh:

More
7 months 1 week ago #781262 by Muhtiman
......now showing pictures from Singapore with Ozz cart preview for audio.....:S

The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

September 2020
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26