Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept

  • Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770078 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
Fantastic tipping Rosslee

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770079 by Rosslee
Rosslee on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
Just lucky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770080 by The Saint
The Saint on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
Race 2 Kenilworth, Richard Fourie won as he likes with the favourite Phil's Dancer...now that is how you ride a horse if you want to win Mr Fourie...
My question remain, WTF did you do in race 1?.. never tried, running on strongly just to let the punter and connections think you gave it a try!..
..and then what confidence does one have after such a shitty ride to punt the next one?..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770081 by manwatweet
manwatweet on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept

Rosslee wrote: Just lucky


Milk it!

As jy dom is moet jy slim wees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770082 by Biggie626
Biggie626 on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
FERGIE'S ROCK (E/W)

4RUNS OVER THE 1400M

Had issues in all four

No threat cast shoe
Did not kick on
Slow-late progress
Not striding out

BLINKERS ON TODAY AND DRAWS POLE POSITION

penultimate run when finishing in 5th place over the 1400m
Was Drawn 8-9
But only was 1.55lengths of the winner

BLINKERS COULD MAKE THE DIFFERENCE TODAY,BIG RUNNER IF NO ISSUES!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770084 by Rosslee
Rosslee on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
Lasata to set a pace and veratrum to run past him

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770085 by Rosslee
Rosslee on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
Black Knap shouldn't lose.
Only danger is Kopesh but he's back from a rest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770086 by Magi

Rosslee wrote: Black Knap shouldn't lose.
Only danger is Kopesh but he's back from a rest.


Black will maybe run 3rd...doubt it will win

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770087 by Biggie626
Biggie626 on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
FOREST FIELDS (WIN)

Carried 60.5kgs last time out and finished second behind CASINO QUEEN,who looks to be a really nice horse and rated highly by the snaith stable

Forest fields was 1.5lengths of casino queen,but did lose 1length at the start,finished 4.10lengths infront of the favorite (pretty young thing)

500grams more today,not a big difference

Can win if repeating last effort

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770088 by Rosslee
Rosslee on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
Calypso Beat last looks like a nice horse. I'll take her again to win here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770089 by Biggie626
Biggie626 on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
STELLA'S STORY (WIN)

speedy in all 3of her runs

Most impressive though is her maiden Win Time: 72.85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770090 by AJ Yorker
AJ Yorker on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
Athalia is classy and predict she will be running in the Fillies Guineas.

Think she will win this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770091 by The Saint
The Saint on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
I was told that Kelpie race 8 Kenilworth is past the post, pay-pay... pitty I got this info only after the running of the 1st leg of the p6 today..

Needles to say, not included in my p6.. for the boys who got it in, good luck, for me, break-a-leg!

:)



Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770095 by Biggie626
Biggie626 on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept
STREETFIGHTINGMAN (E/W)

Equipment change
Tongue tie on
Good draw

Last run over C/D
Was in a MR 80 HANDICAP
Finished in 6th place, only 1.15lengths of the winner (Charles)
2nd was VARDY
3rd CHROME YELLOW

Carried 55kgs in this race

Carrying 54kgs today

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770100 by Sammy Silver
Sammy Silver on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept

The Saint wrote: I was told that Kelpie race 8 Kenilworth is past the post, pay-pay... pitty I got this info only after the running of the 1st leg of the p6 today..

Needles to say, not included in my p6.. for the boys who got it in, good luck, for me, break-a-leg!

:)



Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk


Well I hope you got the lot!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770102 by The Saint
The Saint on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept

Sammy Silver wrote:

The Saint wrote: I was told that Kelpie race 8 Kenilworth is past the post, pay-pay... pitty I got this info only after the running of the 1st leg of the p6 today..

Needles to say, not included in my p6.. for the boys who got it in, good luck, for me, break-a-leg!

:)



Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk


Well I hope you got the lot!!!

Covered myself nicely... :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #770105 by Lionel
Lionel on topic Kenilworth Wednesday 4 Sept

The Saint wrote:

Sammy Silver wrote:

The Saint wrote: I was told that Kelpie race 8 Kenilworth is past the post, pay-pay... pitty I got this info only after the running of the 1st leg of the p6 today..

Needles to say, not included in my p6.. for the boys who got it in, good luck, for me, break-a-leg!

:)



Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk


Well I hope you got the lot!!!

Covered myself nicely... :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk


Awesome Saint!! And very unselfish for sharing with everyone..living up to your name;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horseracing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

February 2020
S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29