Arsenal will win the league

• CnC 306
  • CnC 306's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Arsenal will win the league

8 years 4 weeks ago
davetheflower wrote: You must be livid with Wenger,you couldn't have had a better/easier year to win the PL.
Two signings and you would have had it in the bag,he is a fool.
Higuain or someone similar,break the bank even if it's a big wage deal for a couple of years.
With the TV deal it wouldn't have hurt the old miser that much,he thinks Arsenals money is he's own.
Now next season,Pep has been promised plenty of money.Chelsea's new manager will have a£150 million kitty,United's youngsters on today's showing look full of promise and with the right manager need a couple of additions,Spurs are on the up.Klopp will have a big clear out and knows what it's about.
That leaves poor old Wenger looking at 5th or 6th for the next few years,I would pray he leaves if I was a deluded Arsenal fan.

Walcott, Ramsey, Gabriel and Giroud. All should not be playing. The Basle player that he bought is very good and he should start from now on in place of Ramsey. Campbell should play ahead of Walcott. Welbeck did well enough today to keep his place for the match against Swansea on Wednesday. As for Wenger he just does not change things when its going wrong. Bould is no better just sitting on the bench doing nothing. Most other number twos are up on the sideline giving instructions. Arsenal have all this money to buy players (£200 MILLION) but they just sit on it, I am looking forward to watching Arsenal Fan TV (should be on line soon). Spurs wont be able to buy much once their new stadium starts getting built but they have a super team. It will be gut wrenching if they win the title but maybe that will wake up the board at Arsenal to force Wenger to spend big on a couple of centre backs a midfielder and a striker or two. Arteta, Rosiky and Flamini all will be gone at the end of the season so there is no excuse not to buy. Losing to United today, with all due respect to United, was bad. Most other teams in the PL would have beaten United today. At least i have had the pleasure of seeing Arsenal win a few titles and FA Cups in my life time. Some fans of other clubs have had nothing to celebrate. I am not one of those who thinks that Wenger should go as who will they get to replace him? Re Chelsea, if you had gotten rid of Mourinho earlier you may have been up in the top 4 already, Just hoping that you can beat Spurs. I wont mind if Leicester or Man City win it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

8 years 4 weeks ago
Chicken,I know a bit about youth football and if you ever watch the PL under 21s league,it's the future stars.
Man United won the title last year,Chelsea the year before.As you've seen today United have some special talent,Chelsea also.But with Mourinho,he wouldn't take a chance and play them.Abramovich will employ the next coach who will use the homegrown.Man City also have a fantastic youth set up,Viera is a big part of that.
Spurs,Sunderland(surprisingly) and Liverpool are all in that top Division of the Under 21s.

Now this is a major shock for most,ARSENALs Under 21s are in the 2nd division of that format.You have major problems in the next decade pal.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

8 years 4 weeks ago
davetheflower wrote: Chicken,I know a bit about youth football and if you ever watch the PL under 21s league,it's the future stars.
Man United won the title last year,Chelsea the year before.As you've seen today United have some special talent,Chelsea also.But with Mourinho,he wouldn't take a chance and play them.Abramovich will employ the next coach who will use the homegrown.Man City also have a fantastic youth set up,Viera is a big part of that.
Spurs,Sunderland(surprisingly) and Liverpool are all in that top Division of the Under 21s.

Now this is a major shock for most,ARSENALs Under 21s are in the 2nd division of that format.You have major problems in the next decade pal.

I know that and thats why the only success we will have is to start buying it. Mourinho almost destroyed Loftus Creek by taking him off in the first half in a PL match. He also got rid of Lukaku because he missed in the penalty shoot out against Bayern Munich in the Super Cup match.

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

8 years 4 weeks ago
Eish Eish Eish Eish Eish.......

Is seems like it was a blessing in disguise I was distracted for the last 2 days...... Things are bad......

Looks like I will be paying over to charity... :( ..... Not that giving money to charity is :(, but its means I lost the bet....... :( :( :(
Are you living your life or waiting to die?

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

8 years 3 weeks ago
No,no,no.

Giroud now 10 games without a goal..
Why didn't the old stubborn Frenchman buy a forward and centre half.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

8 years 3 weeks ago
davetheflower wrote: No,no,no.

Giroud now 10 games without a goal..
Why didn't the old stubborn Frenchman buy a forward and centre half.

What, Wenger spend money on a player that is going to help Arsenal win, never. The fans are now wanting him out before the weekend but he won't go and he won't get fired as he is one of the best accountants in the land

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

8 years 3 weeks ago
Now Cech is injured, you just cant make it up anymore. Thats 8 players out injured now, and whatever glimmer of hope Aresenal had of winning the title after two pathetic displays are now gone.

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

8 years 3 weeks ago

Calf trouble.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds