Re:Re:My name is Bill and I am a headcase πŸ˜„

• Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

My name is Bill and I am a headcase πŸ˜„

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago
Good morning all the sun is shining and I am looking forward to a great sporting weekend.

I am trying to put the latest news stories at the back of my mind but as you are aware the ANC, Judiciary system, infrastructure, crime, over population (culture) etc continue to give me sleepless nights.

So before we talk about the sporting weekend let me just share some of my lesser recent observations.

During my early morning drives a new trend has emerged.
With power outages the traffic has become grid locked.
We now have a situation where the beggars at the robots have seen the opportunity to grab a yellow jacket with bare feet and torn clothes to move into the centre of busy intersections and control the traffic.
I have no idea of the legal implications of accidents and only taxi drivers ignore them but please make an effort to pass them at least a twenty πŸ‘

Content removed SORRY.......

There is also talk of unisex toilets but this is an old concept and has been in many upmarket restaurants for years plus a normal house does not have his/hers or others on the doors.

Getting back to the song from super group the WHO the song was actually "I'm A Boy" (but my mum won't admit it) made me laugh thinking about this new movement.

Let's get back to racing over the next few days and we were spoilt with Captains Ransom yesterday and maybe Cousin Casey will show if Charles Dickens has any opposition in the Guineas?
Night racing on Friday should be interesting and hopefully no outages.

Ascot on Saturday has a few Cheltenham hopeful runners in the form of L'Homme Presse Constitution Hill and Edwardstone.

Rugby where SA, Scotland, NZ , Ireland and France should all win.

Soccer where an ATC with the English, Dutch , Argentina, Denmark and France should all win.

I am looking forward to the Summer Cup draw on Monday evening and I am still in the MDK corner but which one ?

We would like to wish Darryl Maree all the best on his new appointment to 4RACING and he will be in the control seat as far as ensuring we get to watch the correct races at the correct time on our screens on 240 πŸ‘
With his experience and skills as a very popular punter I am sure he will go from strength to strength.
I was impressed to see what does happen behind the scenes at 4Racing and the technology behind the operation.
In future I will think twice before I scream at the TV when we move from the ARC to Ngong I now have a better idea of the % of money wagered vs local, UK and overseas options .
They also have to consider any changes to weather, venue, power outages can also disrupt the entire plan .

Good Punting

Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Dave Scott.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel, Hugh49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: My name is Bill and I am a headcase πŸ˜„

1 year 4 months ago
Dave did you notice that video was 1966 .
Is this an omen for the World Cup .

A comment from an English mate, they never forget πŸ˜ͺ

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 4 months ago
Hi guys had a few complaints about the content of my post.

Had no intention to offend anyone and to be honest just could not understand what is actually happening in schools.

Sorry and good Punting πŸ‘

• Smallpunter

1 year 4 months ago
I watched an interesting doccie about the gender preferences it was called what is a woman? I can't seemt to find it now and who it's by but one might find it on youtube very interesting watch

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Be what you want to be, it’s your life and don’t give a toss what others say or think about it. If you want to be a boy but you are a girl or vice versa so what.

Live and let live and the world will be a better place

• Lionel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
I watched an interesting doccie about the gender preferences it was called what is a woman? I can't seemt to find it now and who it's by but one might find it on youtube very interesting watch

Its by Matt Walsh from the Daily Wire. It's mind boggling that defining what a woman is has become so complex to some, when in fact, its rather simple.

• Lionel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Be what you want to be, it’s your life and don’t give a toss what others say or think about it. If you want to be a boy but you are a girl or vice versa so what.

Live and let live and the world will be a better place

No one in the western world is trying to stop anyone from "being" what they want to be. Its being like this for decades already. The problem is with the laws that are being passed now on this topic.

• Smallpunter

1 year 4 months ago
Yes that's the one I really enjoyed it makes alot of sense and the only winners here are those selling the testosterone/estrogen meds

• Mac
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:My name is Bill and I am a headcase πŸ˜„

1 year 4 months ago
I want my rainbow back. Go choose something else, the rainbow doesn’t belong to one sect. Flip man …

Sent from my Ferrari using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel

• jim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

1 year 4 months ago
this bathroom story really is the bloody limit. surely ladies are entitled to the safety and privacy of a ladies only bathroom ? not to mention the fact that the mens in a club was a great place to take a bint to for a quickie . honestly no wonder the world is in the state it is. the end is nigh i tell you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Eudey, Lionel

• Lionel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Transgender female cross-country runner dominating new competition after struggling against boys

A year after finishing in 72nd place as a freshman in a boys cross-country race, the now-sophomore transgender female is dominating her new competition.

The Seattle Academy student, a 5,000-meter runner, has two victories, including one in a conference championship, and three top-two finishes in eight races this season, having not finished worse than 22nd place. As an identified male, the student never finished ahead of 25th place.

In 2007, the WIAA adopted the International Olympic Committee's position that transgender people can participate in sports in their reassigned gender as long as they had undergone surgery and had a minimum of two years of hormone treatments. Eleven years later, the association then updated its stance, saying a male-to-female student "must have one calendar year of medically documented testosterone suppression therapy to be eligible to participate on a female team."

Last year, though, the WIAA eliminated all requirements of medical evaluation, stating that athletes can participate in activities in "a manner that is consistent with their gender identity."

This is called "progress".

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 4 months ago
OK did not want to upset anyone and now with removing the offensive comment I understand the thread reads rather confusing..

The bottom line is that I was listening to a lady from the education department.

She says that they have boys and girls and students that don't want to be regarded as a boy or a girl and if not mistaken they are non binary and plans and options are being table to cater for this group.

My question remains in a school of 1000 how many of these students don't want to be a boy or a girl?

If must be high if we are considering changing normal principles to cater for them ?

I will keep my feelings on MUTE πŸ”‡

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds