The end IS nigh

• bayern
  • bayern's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The end IS nigh

2 years 3 weeks ago
Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: The end IS nigh

2 years 3 weeks ago
@bayern...I viewed the entire clip...so, we have an analysis by a partisan organisation (MSNBC) of an accusation / filing by a partisan committee (not properly constituted) - by your reckoning, that is sufficient to prove guilt...

All the best to you...don't want to argue...let the evidence be presented, evaluated and judged on...will be years before finality reached...

• bayern
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago
@bayern...I viewed the entire clip...so, we have an analysis by a partisan organisation (MSNBC) of an accusation / filing by a partisan committee (not properly constituted) - by your reckoning, that is sufficient to prove guilt...

All the best to you...don't want to argue...let the evidence be presented, evaluated and judged on...will be years before finality reached...

You are so far Right it is scary, it is a partisan Commission, Republican were invited to send THEIR representative, and they chose not too.

Have you noticed Trump and his Legal advisors appear not to understand the Law, they lost 60 of about 61 Court cases trying to prove fraud, and failed.

By the way, you still of the opinion the "numbers" of the voting are wrong, as the Accountant, says you, from about 12000kms away. Good luck with that. I have previously said, go there and show the dumb Americans they can't count.
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by bayern.

• bayern
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
No honour amongst thieves, same guy who said nothing to see here move on, in reference to the Muller report. This rat is not lily-white :-

Oddly enough, fellow Clanners seem to know more that him (Barr), the Trump appointed AG, ja right.

• bayern
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
The beauty of this interview, this is Kellyanne Conway's husband, she was Senior Council to President Trump :-

Lionel, i await your response.

• Lionel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
Bayern, I am not getting into these discussions. I am still waiting for the Russian collusion EVIDENCE, that some people said was in hand.

• bayern
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
Bayern, I am not getting into these discussions. I am still waiting for the Russian collusion EVIDENCE, that some people said was in hand.

Lionel, this whole Russian collusion evidence thing, is much broader than we know. Here's what did come out of the Robert Mueller report/investigation, there was evidence of collusion, however it was beyond his purview to prosecute. That is a fact.

Mueller never exonerated Trump. That is another fact.

The then AG got him off.

Trump's response, "this is a witch-hunt by Never-Trumpers".

The man is a con, grifter, liar, philanderer, thief, and the list goes on. Was trying to find one word that encapsulates all this, and Lucifer sprung to mind.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 3 weeks ago
No matter what we discuss between us on this forum, the bottom line is that we are in a horrendous situation and the entire planet is under threat............
What is happening is just criminal and heartbreaking.
How can one man have the power to inflict such atrocities in this day and age?

The hitting of the nuclear power plant is really scary.

🙏
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Pienaar

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
@bayern...slight correction with respect to the commission...McCarthy, the House minority leader proposed 5 representatives but Pelosi rejected 2 of them resulting in McCarthy pulling all 5 representatives. Pelosi then appointed Kinzinger to add to Cheney (supposedly Republicans), part of her original 8, to give the commission the perception of being bipartisan...

So the commission is supposed to have 13 members but has 9...supposed to have 8 appointed by Pelosi and 5 appointed by McCarthy and has 9 appointed by Pelosi...

If you think this is about getting to the truth, then your standard for fairness and impartiality differs from mine and I'm okay with that...when and if confronted with information that doesn't meet their pre-determined narrative or ingrained biases, how will they respond with no different voices on the commission?...likely just ignore it and only focus on that which supports the narrative...

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
@bayern...Barr did not say there was NO evidence of fraud...as so many have deduced as it suits the narrative they want...

From a CNN interview...
"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

So, in simple English, they likely have seen instances of fraud just not sufficient to have affected the outcome...not the same as NO fraud...

The problem is that the persons (Republican and Democrat) who control the elections are unlikely to admit that there were failures under their watch (speaks to incompetence and / or ignorance) and the nature of fraud is to make it's detection difficult unless extensive resources are deployed to find out how widespread...Steinhoff a very good example...how many years and MJ still not even close to being charged...

And I'm not "far Right" as you intimated in one of your posts...I'm right of centre...I'm conservative (opposed to big government (patronising paternalism), for individual responsibility, etc) but also believe in pro-choice when it comes to abortion (so long as it is not at a cost to taxpayers)...not enough time to further expand...
Me being questioning of some of the things that you take as definite does not make me "far Right"...it just makes me some-one unwilling to accept the narrative and optics as it does not fit with my understanding...

I don't think the world should be broken down and bend to my ideal (as is the want of, especially woke, leftists) but adapt myself to the world as I find it and if I can control what I do, say and think and I'm respectful in all my interactions with anything of life, then I'm making my contribution to a better world for my daughter's generation...

Stay safe and healthy...

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
The only serving POTUS to be impeached twice will in office.

So let’s all celebrate the demise of the devil and have a bet on Impeach at Lingfield today

• bayern
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 weeks ago
@bayern...Barr did not say there was NO evidence of fraud...as so many have deduced as it suits the narrative they want...

From a CNN interview...
"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

So, in simple English, they likely have seen instances of fraud just not sufficient to have affected the outcome...not the same as NO fraud...

The problem is that the persons (Republican and Democrat) who control the elections are unlikely to admit that there were failures under their watch (speaks to incompetence and / or ignorance) and the nature of fraud is to make it's detection difficult unless extensive resources are deployed to find out how widespread...Steinhoff a very good example...how many years and MJ still not even close to being charged...

And I'm not "far Right" as you intimated in one of your posts...I'm right of centre...I'm conservative (opposed to big government (patronising paternalism), for individual responsibility, etc) but also believe in pro-choice when it comes to abortion (so long as it is not at a cost to taxpayers)...not enough time to further expand...
Me being questioning of some of the things that you take as definite does not make me "far Right"...it just makes me some-one unwilling to accept the narrative and optics as it does not fit with my understanding...

I don't think the world should be broken down and bend to my ideal (as is the want of, especially woke, leftists) but adapt myself to the world as I find it and if I can control what I do, say and think and I'm respectful in all my interactions with anything of life, then I'm making my contribution to a better world for my daughter's generation...

Stay safe and healthy...

There is fraud in every election, all around the world. It would be naive to think some people wouldn't try their luck and vote for a dead relative, etc. Guess who did say there was fraud on a large scale, that if "thrown out" he won and comfortably at that - it's called lying. He was told by Adams family member and Political Advisor, Stephen Miller, that he lost - not sure which part of "you lost the election", he didn't understand. Let's be honest, Trump was told by many people in his campaign that he'd lost the election. Being hungry to stay in power, he will land in hot water, watch. The fraud, I'd be surprised if it amounted to more than 0.5% of 1.0% considering the number that voted.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds